-
November 30th, 2005, 04:33 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Since AGFMB visitors often notice when we're missing, I wanted to let all of you know where I've been.
My computer has been malfunctioning for a couple months. During repairs (by its builder, my brother the computer expert) this past weekend, the entire computer was destroyed beyond any use or hope of repair. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] That's the second computer I've worn to a frazzle!
I can get online every once in a while (via my dad's computer and Internet access), but really won't be able to check the board any more. My time on the computer needs to be devoted to other things, like college studies.
I hope you all have a very merry Christmas! But I'm not leaving without posting the final gift theme question. [img]smile.gif[/img] Of course, we have to end with Felicity! It's here:
http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...f=2155&t=21166
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks